Palatine holds one day Sales Forum
An integral part of Palatine’s value creation approach is facilitating opportunities for our portfolio companies to form connections and share knowledge, experiences and ideas with their peers.
With this in mind, we brought together sales professionals from our portfolio for a one-day Sales Forum in Manchester.
With speakers from Sales Blueprint, JMAN Group, AXIX, Pareto Law and Sales Plus Profit the event addressed key issues from across the sales landscape, including:
- What is the significance of a defined sales process?
- How can we use data and analytics to improve sales performance?
- How can we understand, create and deliver outstanding customer value and get paid for it?
- How can we develop a high performing sales team?
- How can we develop a sustainable sales system?
We’d like to thank our speakers and guests for their valuable contribution and look forward to our next workshop in the new year.