Initial investment: 09/03/2020
Fund: Buyout Fund III
- Completed four key acquisitions to date adding scale and increasing the company’s geographical footprint.
- Delivered a rebranding exercise to reposition the business proposition focusing on customer experience.
- Undertook a digitalisation project to automate the customer support function.
- Delivered an environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiative focused on people strategy which has seen the business gain recognition in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work programme.
- Augmented the senior team with the hire of an acquisition integration director.
Throughout the process, we were continuously impressed by the quality of Acora’s senior management team, the strategy they have developed, and the foresight they have shown in investing in high-quality people and processes ahead of growth.
The business has transitioned from a service desk provider to offering best in class cloud transformation and ongoing support services. The team have created an excellent platform to deliver fast-paced growth; via acquisition and additional investment in people and services.
David Rabson – CEO, Acora
David leads Acora with the vision, drive and commitment he expects from every member of the business. He believes in being accessible to both staff and clients in equal measure, leading by example and challenging himself to constant improvement every day.
Since leading the original management buyout in 2006, he has been committed to building a high performance, values-led culture with people at its heart. David’s vision has always been to create a game-changing company that redefines the value of service in the industry.
We are extremely pleased to be joining forces with Palatine, from an early stage in our discussions it was clear to us that they would be the right team to help us drive our journey faster and help us build on our successes to date. Our collective ambition is well-aligned, which will benefit the Acora business, its people and as importantly its customers alike.
CEO – Acora