Initial Investment: 23/11/2018
Sector: Business Services
Fund: Buyout Fund III
- Material improvements to all major operational KPIs.
- Successful development of in-house, end-to-end claims management system, Simplifi.
- Successful transition of the contact centre operatives to being completely home based, improving the ability to attract and retain quality call handlers and enhancing the customer journey.
- The company made significant strides in promoting diversity and inclusion and won several awards for its work in improving employee mental health and wellbeing.
- Revenues grew by circa 60% and EBITDA more than doubled during our investment.
- Successfully exit to Homeserve plc in October 2021.
“The CET team have done an excellent job in growing the business through digitalisation, employee engagement and operational improvement. It’s been a pleasure partnering with the team and we wish them all the best on the next phase of their growth with Homeserve. We remain invested in CTS and are continuing to support its mergers and acquisitions strategy.”
Richard Thomas – Senior Investment Director, Palatine
I am very proud of what the team have achieved over the past three years with their focus on our clients and their customers. The technology has become a real differentiator for us and combined with our skilled home-based staff and our professional contractors we have been able to grow significantly and scale effectively.
Palatine have been an excellent and supportive investor in CET and we have achieved a great deal in partnership together.