UK’s leading private health and group risk insurance brokers
Buy & build
Significant consolidation opportunities in a fragmented market, achievable due to scalable IT model and operating systems.
- Invested an additional £5m to fund acquisition strategy during the investment lifecycle
- 80 acquisitions completed and fully integrated by exit
- Supplemented existing management team with new CEO and CFO who had experience of acquisitions
- Supported the management team with banking relationships and deal negotiations
- Invested in IT solutions to enable smooth integration of acquisitions
EBITDA growth from c£2m to run rate of £8m at exit, achieving 2.7x cash multiple
Palatine has played an instrumental role in the extraordinary growth from which we’ve benefited since 2013.
CEO Chase Templeton