Initial Investment: 02/08/2022
Sector: Business Services
Strategic Growth Plan
- Target M&A opportunities to accelerate overseas expansion and market specialisms
- Investment to grow market leading Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Managed Service Programmes to increase value added services to clients.
- Invest in people and talent management to support the accelerated growth of the consultant tea which will underpin organic growth
- Expansion of offices in the US and Germany to further establish Skills Alliance as a specialist recruitment services provider to the life sciences and medical technology market with global presence.
- Digital transformation of systems to improve customer and candidate experience and drive internal efficiencies.
- Further develop the company’s ESG credentials through our market-leading framework.
We have significant experience in the Life Sciences sector and are keen to work with Carl and the team to accelerate its strong growth even further.
Investment in global healthcare continues at pace, and we are confident Skills Alliance is well placed to support this growth as the sector seeks to meet society’s demand for new therapies and solutions to help us lead healthier lives.
During the investment process, it was clear that we shared several common values with the team. Their commitment to people and ESG, particularly around promoting diversity and inclusion internally and for their clients, really stood out.
Carl Marotta, CEO of Skills Alliance
Carl is a seasoned recruitment leader with seventeen years’ experience working within Life Sciences. Carl began his career in drug development & safety before moving into Executive Search & Staffing in 2004. Having taken two businesses from start-up to investment across Europe and America, Carl is now driving the Skills Alliance Group forwards with the vision of becoming a global leader in the life science services sector.
The Skills Alliance leadership team is proud to be partnering with Palatine, together creating an exciting next chapter for both the organisation, and our remarkable colleagues who have demonstrated how passion and dedication can produce exceptional results.
It was clear from the outset that we share the same people and culture values, specifically focusing on ESG as a core pillar around which we shape our behaviors and business decisions.
CEO – Skills Alliance