Initial investment: 15/12/2017
Sector: Consumer & Leisure
Fund: Buyout Fund III
- Strengthened the senior team with the addition of an operations director and sales director, as well as promoting from within to enhance the development of key individuals.
- Completed two acquisitions in France to establish a European presence and facilitate expansion overseas.
- Developed a new specialist bike division to give access to additional customers and markets.
- Overseen further organic growth in the UK through new brand wins and expansion of service offering.
- Implemented significant IT improvements across the business to improve operational efficiencies both in the UK and France.
- Significantly enhanced and developed digital sales channels and B2C offering, including working with customers on assisting them with their own e-commerce initiatives.
ZyroFisher was a business we had been tracking for some time, and we were impressed with how the team had successfully integrated two separate companies to become the largest portfolio of market-leading cycling brands in the UK and Ireland. In the 18 months prior to the deal, ZyroFisher had also attracted new brands, expanded its distribution capabilities and strengthened its senior team, building a strong platform for future growth both in the UK and Europe.
Rob Haycock – CEO ZyroFisher
Rob joined ZyroFisher as chief executive officer to drive the growth of the company. Rob previously successfully led a large distribution company through private equity ownership. He is also a keen track cyclist and frame builder.
Bringing on board additional investment from Palatine now means we can accelerate our expansion plan and have an even stronger platform for future growth.
Chairman – Zyrofisher