Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We take your privacy very seriously. We will only use the personal information which we collect about you if you have opted into this. We will ensure that all such information is processed fairly and lawfully, in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and current English legislation including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations 2003 and we aim to meet current internet best practice.
The following statement sets out our policy regarding the personal information which we collect through the website at Palatine Impact (“Website“). For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Palatine Private Equity LLP a registered partnership with number OC 315480 of Chancery Place, 50 Brown Street, Manchester, M2 2JT, ICO (Information commissioner’s office) registration number Z316263X.
Information we collect
- We collect information about you when you register with and/or use the Website and/or contact us (whether by email, telephone, post or otherwise). This information may include your name, address, telephone number and email address, together with some other information about your personal interests or lifestyle.
- Information is also collected when you complete and submit on-line forms (for example, “contact us” forms) and whenever you email us your details.
- We will not collect sensitive personal information about you without your explicit consent.
- We use “cookies” to collect additional information about your visit(s) to the Website.
Information we use
- We use the information collected to provide and personalise our services, both on-line and off-line. This may include dealing with your enquiries, conducting quality assurance and/or training our staff.
- In particular, our Persistent Cookies help us to recognise you when you return to the Website and allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly. We may use third parties to assist in this monitoring and analysis.
- Where you have indicated that you wish to receive marketing or promotional material, we may use the information ourselves for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, this may include providing you with promotional offers and/or information about products and services. At the time that we collect your personal information, we will provide you with a specific opportunity to indicate whether you want to receive marketing/promotional offers. If, at any time, you would like to opt-out of receiving future marketing and promotional material from us, please let us know.
- We also use the information in our strategic analysis and our assessment of market trends. In particular, we use our Persistent Cookies to help us compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that enable us to understand how users use the Website and to help us improve the structure of the Website. We cannot identify you personally this way.