Information we collect
- 1.1 We collect information about you when you register with and/or use the Website and/or contact us (whether by email, telephone, post or otherwise). This information may include your name, address, telephone number and email address, together with some other information about your personal interests or lifestyle.
- 1.2 Information is also collected when you complete and submit on-line forms (for example, “contact us” forms) and whenever you email us your details.
- 1.3 We will not collect sensitive personal information about you without your explicit consent.
- 1.4 We use “cookies” to collect additional information about your visit(s) to the Website.
Information we use
- 2.1 We use the information collected to provide and personalise our services, both on-line and off-line. This may include dealing with your enquiries, conducting quality assurance and/or training our staff.
- 2.2 In particular, our Persistent Cookies help us to recognise you when you return to the Website and allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly. We may use third parties to assist in this monitoring and analysis.
- 2.3 Where you have indicated that you wish to receive marketing or promotional material, we may use the information ourselves for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, this may include providing you with promotional offers and/or information about products and services. At the time that we collect your personal information, we will provide you with a specific opportunity to indicate whether you want to receive marketing/promotional offers. If, at any time, you would like to opt-out of receiving future marketing and promotional material from us, please let us know.
- 2.5 We also use the information in our strategic analysis and our assessment of market trends. In particular, we use our Persistent Cookies to help us compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that enable us to understand how users use the Website and to help us improve the structure of the Website. We cannot identify you personally this way.
Our website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Looking after your information
- 4.1 We take appropriate security measures in relation to the sensitivity of the information which we hold on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- 4.2 We will not hold your information on our systems for any longer than is necessary.
- 4.3 Where you have made us aware that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate or not up to date, we will update that information
- 4.4 You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please address any requests to Palatine Private Equity LLP, The Zenith Building, 26 Spring Gardens, Manchester, M2 1AB
- 4.5 If you have any questions about privacy, please send an e-mail on email@example.com Alternatively, please write to us at the above address or telephone us on 0161 214 4730.
- 4.6 We will only hold and process your information when consent has been obtained, where the processing of the data is necessary for the performance of contract (to which you are a party) or when the holding and processing of your information is considered to be within your legitimate interests.
- 4.7 You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data and the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data. Any requests should be made via the contact details above.
- 4.8 You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing your personal data at any time, without affecting the lawfulness based on consent before its withdrawal.
- 4.9 We do not use automated decision making or profiling in connection with your personal information.
- 4.10 Where we intend to process your personal data for any purpose other than what the data was originally collected, we will notify you prior to the processing take place and provide you all relevant information required so you are aware of the additional processing which will take place.
- 4.11 You have the right to lodge a complaint with the information commissioner’s office. Their contact details are included below:
Address: Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113